Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering in Nebraska

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a Tesla owner in MN. My father who lives in Nebraska is thinking about buying one. I believe Nebraska still has a dealership protection law so Tesla can't operate there. Question for anyone in NE that has purchased new what was the procedure?

Just found this browsing. I live in Omaha, ordered a Model Y Performance on 8/6, and will pick it up in Kansas City on 9/16. That was the closest delivery center, which is how they determine where to route your vehicle. Ordering was all done online. I had a remote agent assigned to me who answered questions via e-mail. Other than having to get to KC, it was simple.

Just found this browsing. I live in Omaha, ordered a Model Y Performance on 8/6, and will pick it up in Kansas City on 9/16. That was the closest delivery center, which is how they determine where to route your vehicle. Ordering was all done online. I had a remote agent assigned to me who answered questions via e-mail. Other than having to get to KC, it was simple.
Ask them if they will provide a rental car. They did for me, when I had to pickup in Cincinnati back in 2015.

Reactions: Prairie