Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering on line

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since most of the rumors seem to point to in-store reservations happening all day before the event, I think they will open up online reservations soon after the event. That will probably be near or just after midnight. That's just my guess anyways.

Does anyone know if you can make a reservation for more than one Model 3 when reserving online? Just wondering if there's precedence for this with the Model X.

I do not know the answer to your question. I also was not following Tesla when Model X reservations opened. But I do know that to get a Model X reservation involved putting down deposits that were a lot greater than $1000, so I don't think any precedent set at the time Model X reservations went live would necessarily be applicable.

Does anyone know if you can make a reservation for more than one Model 3 when reserving online? Just wondering if there's precedence for this with the Model X.

We heard from Tesla (through our owners' club) that there is a limit of 2 per person/email/credit card. This hasn't been confirmed but it sounds like the website will have some checks for the same email and CC number.

• Informative
Reactions: Andyw2100
Reservations opening an hour early. Go now!

Model 3 730 PM.jpg

Did any of you get a confirmation with a number, or anything that looked more specific than the one I received below? I tried to access my MYTESLA account to check for verification that I actually made a reservation, but can't access the account right now due to web errors.

Model 3 Confirmation.jpg