Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering on line

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did any of you get a confirmation with a number, or anything that looked more specific than the one I received below? I tried to access my MYTESLA account to check for verification that I actually made a reservation, but can't access the account right now due to web errors.

View attachment 169783
Andy,

I am in the same situation as you, I can't logon to the MyTesla site either. We seem to be having a very similar Tesla experience. We both received our P85D's around the same time, and now we both reserved the Model 3's at the same time.

Reactions: Andyw2100
Andy,

I am in the same situation as you, I can't logon to the MyTesla site either. We seem to be having a very similar Tesla experience. We both received our P85D's around the same time, and now we both reserved the Model 3's at the same time.

Heh!

Yes, but did you go ahead and make a second reservation this evening, just in case the first one failed to "take?" I had done that before posting, after not being able to access MyTesla. I then checked my credit card account, and there are, in fact, two $1000 pending charges to Tesla, so I imagine I'm fine. Rather than risk Tesla somehow cancelling the wrong one, and me losing my priority standing as an owner, I'll probably let Tesla hold the $2000 until it's time to actually reserve, at which time I'll be buying one at most, and possibly none if the Service Center situation hasn't improved by then.

But I am optimistic!

Heh!

Yes, but did you go ahead and make a second reservation this evening, just in case the first one failed to "take?" I had done that before posting, after not being able to access MyTesla. I then checked my credit card account, and there are, in fact, two $1000 pending charges to Tesla, so I imagine I'm fine. Rather than risk Tesla somehow cancelling the wrong one, and me losing my priority standing as an owner, I'll probably let Tesla hold the $2000 until it's time to actually reserve, at which time I'll be buying one at most, and possibly none if the Service Center situation hasn't improved by then.

But I am optimistic!

Andy, I just received my RN on the Mytesla page. I assume since we are both in this together, you also received yours. Did you get two?

Pat

Andy, I just received my RN on the Mytesla page. I assume since we are both in this together, you also received yours. Did you get two?

Pat

I first saw this post from you a few hours ago, but was unable to access my MyTesla page at that time. I did just manage to access it now, and oddly there is only one reservation number there. Perhaps that is the "prioritized" reservation number, based on my being a Tesla owner, and the other number will be coming along later.

I first saw this post from you a few hours ago, but was unable to access my MyTesla page at that time. I did just manage to access it now, and oddly there is only one reservation number there. Perhaps that is the "prioritized" reservation number, based on my being a Tesla owner, and the other number will be coming along later.

The second reservation showed up in my account over night. I also now have emails messages for both of them, but the email messages don't contain any specific information.