Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had not seen any new threads with P90D timelines, so: I ordered the P90D on September 21, 2015, confirmed on the 28th. It shipped from the factory on October 23rd and I took delivery on October 27th. I hope this helps with your planning--waiting anxiety.

Congrats on your delivery. I pickup my P90D from Fremont Factory yesterday 10/27 and was so excited got the factory tour. Everything was great until I found out that version 7.0 autopilot was not installed. It still has the old 6.2 version software. I asked and was told that they are coming out in batches and told me that it may takes a week or more to receive it. Did you get the Version 7.0 autopilot installed in your new Tesla ?

Congrats on your delivery. I pickup my P90D from Fremont Factory yesterday 10/27 and was so excited got the factory tour. Everything was great until I found out that version 7.0 autopilot was not installed. It still has the old 6.2 version software. I asked and was told that they are coming out in batches and told me that it may takes a week or more to receive it. Did you get the Version 7.0 autopilot installed in your new Tesla ?

That sucks. I was under the impression that the US roll-out was complete anyway.