TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ordering P90D

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by HawgEagle, Oct 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HawgEagle

HawgEagle New Member

I had not seen any new threads with P90D timelines, so: I ordered the P90D on September 21, 2015, confirmed on the 28th. It shipped from the factory on October 23rd and I took delivery on October 27th. I hope this helps with your planning--waiting anxiety.

2. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

congrats!
    which state did you take delivery in?

3. AWDtsla

AWDtsla Active Member

You got in before the fall rush. My car won't actually be on the assembly line until next week.

4. eddiechan3

eddiechan3 New Member

Congrats on your delivery. I pickup my P90D from Fremont Factory yesterday 10/27 and was so excited got the factory tour. Everything was great until I found out that version 7.0 autopilot was not installed. It still has the old 6.2 version software. I asked and was told that they are coming out in batches and told me that it may takes a week or more to receive it. Did you get the Version 7.0 autopilot installed in your new Tesla ?

5. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

So unfair! I had to wait three months for mine.

Good for you and welcome to the club!

6. marty2112

marty2112 Member

Wow. Approx. 5 week lead times. I guess a mid Nov. order could mean an end of year delivery.

7. tstafford

tstafford Member

That sucks. I was under the impression that the US roll-out was complete anyway.