Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering SR after April 11, 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone recently ordered a Standard Range M3 after Tesla removed it from the online ordering menu?

If so, what approach did you take?

I called a local (Toronto, Canada) Tesla store, they said I need to order a SR+ and they will make a note in their ordering system. Is this right? Are you experiencing the same thing?

BTW, this rep also told me the SR does not have heated front seat. So, I am not sure whether this is correct as well.

FA01D6B3-CDCD-4F3D-8F43-A4A8A7F050DB.jpeg
I had a SR+ on order. Emailed support to have it changed. Received a call today from a sales rep to change it to a “SR”.

You can buy alot of heated seat pads for the savings of almost $3000 depending on your province.
Plus you can show off , how cheap Tesla is cuz they never offered heated front seats in a base model.
Imo, the SR with clothe seats never existed. Real pics or it's just hearsay.

Anyone recently ordered a Standard Range M3 after Tesla removed it from the online ordering menu?

If so, what approach did you take?

I called a local (Toronto, Canada) Tesla store, they said I need to order a SR+ and they will make a note in their ordering system. Is this right? Are you experiencing the same thing?

BTW, this rep also told me the SR does not have heated front seat. So, I am not sure whether this is correct as well.
Order the SR now before they completely pull it. I expect May 1st they will pull it.
I've already downgraded to the SR but it jacked up my delivery date and it was used to dissuade me, cuz the name of the game is upsell. Sadly, no different than a Stealer Dealer.

Any SR+ that Tesla has in inventory can be downgraded to an SR by a Tesla salesperson. Check the inventory in your local area on the Tesla web site to see if they have a car that suits your needs. If it’s an SR+, call Tesla and say you would like to buy it as an SR. I just did this for a friend of mine and we are picking it up next week.

• Informative
Reactions: xtcEV