Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering Tires from Tesla

I have some new wheels on order and will be installing new tires at the same time.

The new wheels are a staggered setup as follows:

Rear: 315/30/21
Front: 295/30/21

The fronts are on back order with Tire Rack and most other local shops. However the new fronts are the same size tires as the current rears on the 21in Arachnids from the MS Plaid. With that said I’d think Tesla may have the tires in stock. Has anyone ordered from them? Do they deliver? Are their prices in line with other shops?

glide

Jun 6, 2018
USA
I have some new wheels on order and will be installing new tires at the same time.

The new wheels are a staggered setup as follows:

Rear: 315/30/21
Front: 295/30/21

The fronts are on back order with Tire Rack and most other local shops. However the new fronts are the same size tires as the current rears on the 21in Arachnids from the MS Plaid. With that said I’d think Tesla may have the tires in stock. Has anyone ordered from them? Do they deliver? Are their prices in line with other shops?
Buying tires from Tesla is about as good an idea as trading your vehicle in to them.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC