Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordred May 2019-still no vin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a P Model Y, 5 seat, 19" wheels, Blue/White on 13 May, 2019. I have not changed the configuration. Asked about trade-in but will probably sell it on my own. Cash. No financing. This is my 4th Tesla (Model S85,2013;Model X 90D 2016,Model 3 LR rwd 2018)--I have been a good customer. It's frustrating to see people put in new orders and get priority. I understand that white interior came relatively late but a large number have been shipped.

What's going on?

Similar boat, ordered in August. Blue/White PUP w/ FSD. Honestly don't know what to think at this point.

What gets me is Tesla continues to sit on my $2500.
Your $2500 is a free loan for them. As soon as they fulfill your order, that money is gone, so no hurry for them. At least I am only in for the $100 deposit on the order. I did the $1k thing on the M3 and then when they actually showed the world what it was, I cancelled because of the trunk. The MS and MX were hatchbacks, I had hoped and assumed that the M3 would follow suit. My current car has a trunk similar to M3 and I find it too limiting, often have to find another vehicle if trying to move something large. So I cancelled my M3 and waited for the MY and now this BS...

And my order is for Blue/white MY PuP w/FSD - cash and no trade - not that it makes any difference apparently

I have noticed that the very high majority of new VIN's getting assigned the past couple weeks have been for LR AWD models. I'm hoping for a focus back on performance models this week or next week for that final Q2 push.

Something with the white interiors. I have a White/White MY PUP FSD deposit down March 15 2019. Nothing yet.

White/white PUP I ordered March 21st 2020 picked up March 24th 2020.

Far as I know I'm the only white/white here.

They do exist but super rare. I got lucky because I'm in the Tampa area and someone ordered the White/White PUP FSD here and they cancelled and my ordered got fulfilled immediately the same day like 3 hrs later lol.

I ordered a P Model Y, 5 seat, 19" wheels, Blue/White on 13 May, 2019. I have not changed the configuration. Asked about trade-in but will probably sell it on my own. Cash. No financing. This is my 4th Tesla (Model S85,2013;Model X 90D 2016,Model 3 LR rwd 2018)--I have been a good customer. It's frustrating to see people put in new orders and get priority. I understand that white interior came relatively late but a large number have been shipped.

What's going on?
Don't feel bad. I'm a Day 0, WonW P FSD order...still waiting for that VIN.
Funny how Tesla says the #1 criteria is order date & 100% completion of your profile :rolleyes::rolleyes: