Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon EV Rebate turnaround time frame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a P3D last year. The limit on base price for vehicles is $50K. The sales sticker lists the Performance AWD package as an option on top of the $35K Model 3 base price. However, the sales agreement does not have this breakdown. I included a copy of the sales sticker for clarification with my Phase 2 rebate application.

I bought a P3D last year. The limit on base price for vehicles is $50K. The sales sticker lists the Performance AWD package as an option on top of the $35K Model 3 base price. However, the sales agreement does not have this breakdown. I included a copy of the sales sticker for clarification with my Phase 2 rebate application.
It should count for the 2.5K state rebate. They use the cheapest model 3 (the base) as the qualifier (was what I was told by them)

Reactions: pdxev
Got an email yesterday that said I'd have my check something in the early summer. They said Phase One is being done first.

Phase 1 and phase 2 are just stages of the application. Can't get a rebate until you complete the phase 2 application. There was some info in the email about when your application will arrive based on when you submitted the phase 1 application. When I got the phase 2 application they said they were processing them faster than anticipated.

What are you guys sending as the copy of the sales contract? I don’t remember getting anything but my temp registration when I took my car home. Looked though my papers and can’t find anything either.
Didn't get a piece of paper when you took delivery? Mine had the price and stuff listed on it. Also, I think you can look this up online in your Tesla account.

Considering there is no signature line for Tesla anywhere on the document, I'm not worried about it. I only sent it in last week.
Do you have a different last page than I do?
83F69AA2-284C-45F6-8868-74AF5FBF39DC.jpeg

Last edited:
That would mean it’s not signed by anyone at Tesla. Did DEQ approve the rebate?
Like you, I was initially concerned that the DEQ may not approve the rebate due to both parties not having signed the document that I submitted, but it turned out to be a non-issue. The rebate was approved.

Regarding the document page that you shared above: That is not the page that I signed in my MVPA, but rather it was the page just before this that I signed; The page that has a space at the bottom for the Buyer, Co-Buyer, and Seller's signatures.