TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Oregon OCVRP ($2,500 rebate) now processing May-2019 applications

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by pdx_m3s, Dec 5, 2019.

1. pdx_m3s

pdx_m3s Active Member

For those wondering, Oregon DEQ is now processing OCVRP applications submitted in May 2019. They are running on a 6-7 month backlog.

I'm up next, as mine was submitted in June.

2. pdx_m3s

pdx_m3s Active Member

Finally received my check. :D

3. DeusExMachinist

Curious when they'll finally get around to doing the Charge Ahead rebate (low to moderate income) since they keep pushing it out.

4. pdx_m3s

pdx_m3s Active Member

Who knows. I'm just happy to have my $2,500. It's going straight to my loan. Planning to have it paid off by December!

5. Ml007

Ml007 Member

Update on this: I applied May 23 (when we bought our Model Y) and was approved for the standard (not Charge Ahead) rebate today, October 2. Apparently check comes in the mail in the next 30 days or so. Timeline of 4-5 months at the moment, then.