Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon supercharger locations - where do you want one?

Oregon supercharger locations - where do you want one?

• Klamath Falls

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Chemult

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Crescent

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if Tesla would use this information to decide where to put future Superchargers in Oregon but let's see if we can get a poll going on locations that you would use.
My vote would be:
#1 Klamath Falls, Oregon
#2 Chemult, Oregon

My rational is that many people in Bend regularly go to Northern California and Mt. Shasta is right on the limit for a Model S 75D unless conditions are perfect. It looks like the Tesla population is really increasing in Bend and we know Northern California is Tesla central.

With the Crescent City and Bandon online, we could conceivably travel up the west coast all the way to Astoria.

I wonder if they consider adding another somewhere near Bay City, to complete the route all the way up to Centralia.

that will be sweet!

I'm not sure if Tesla would use this information to decide where to put future Superchargers in Oregon but let's see if we can get a poll going on locations that you would use.
My vote would be:
#1 Klamath Falls, Oregon
#2 Chemult, Oregon

My rational is that many people in Bend regularly go to Northern California and Mt. Shasta is right on the limit for a Model S 75D unless conditions are perfect. It looks like the Tesla population is really increasing in Bend and we know Northern California is Tesla central.
Portland.