Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am currently charging at Woodburn, two of the middle chargers did not work. However the I am plugged into is 120!

jyjymuha.jpg

there really needs to be an email address that I can send that info... phone number? What year is this? Even better, it would be great to have it in the app.

I imagine one could simply email ownership@teslamotors or maybe even [email protected]

You're right though. They should have a feedback system built into the app or even into the car.

Hey Oregon owners, I've got to make a trip up to Vancouver, Washington from SoCal. Is it still snowing in March? April? Are their ample SC from SoCal up to Portland? Any particular hotel in Portland that has an HPWC available for guests?
thanks

The odds of snow around here start to drop pretty rapidly in March (not that there's even much of a chance right now for that matter), so I wouldn't worry about that. I'm not sure about the passes in N. CA and S. OR though. Since I-5 is a major highway, it should be kept clear unless you are driving on it in the middle of a blizzard.

As for charging, depends on the area you want to stay, but generally there are plenty of options. I recommend PlugShare to find any near where you plan to stay. However, how much driving do you plan to do up here? The Woodburn Supercharger isn't that far. If you plan to just drive a few miles while here, then you'll have more then enough range to drive to Portland and then drive back to Woodburn on a single charge. Even if you drive 10-20 miles a day, then a simple 120v outlet will keep you covered.

Enjoy the trip! I had a blast driving my MS60 down to San Jose and you get to drive even further! :)

Any idea what the Supercharger rates are in Woodburn? Hopefully I'll be driving my daughter to OSU in April with my new Model 3. Just trying to figure out how much a kWh at the Oregon Superchargers.

I took a look around and couldn't find any place that listed the rates. Ideally each Supercharger pin would have its rates on the map:
Find Us | Tesla

@Mehdi, thanks. I've been following the issue. I even tweeted Elon asking about the rate change but no response (none expected). Am a bit disappointed but can understand the need to pay for some of the supercharger expenses. But 100% in OR and 120% in WA are a bit steep.

PS: I got my VIN last weekend and waiting for delivery date to be assigned. Delivery will be before we head down to OSU for our first long-distance EV trip that we could never do in our Leaf.