Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Tesla Car Groups/Meetups around Portland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

Curious about car groups and meet ups for Tesla owners in the Portland area. If anybody has any info to pass along I would greatly appreciate it. I was told about there being facebook groups, but seeing as I dont have a facebook Id hopefully like to find something outside of FB.

Thanks!

The PDX Tesla (email) group and Portland Owners fb group is (roughly) the same group of people. We just did a drive to Johnston Ridge Observatory on Sunday
131DBE96-635E-4A9E-90B4-4B9C93E11BAE.jpeg 057107CA-A316-4D57-BB8F-18DCB7F72011.jpeg

haha! Don't use Google stuff either. That's what's nice about websites, platform agnostic. it's a shame everyone is using something that ties you into a service you don't want or need to be a part of. Have you guys thought about an email subscription list?

PDX Tesla is a listserv. You request a signup from the PDX Tesla web page. The listserv isn't as busy as TMC, but the most recent discussion was Aug 11. The Facebook page is run by the same people as the listserv. We're not terribly active in events (life keeps getting in the way), but it's a good group to belong to.