Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just placed an order over the weekend, currently shows expected delivery 11/28-12/18/21.
I have a question on the price details:
Registration shows $943 and sales tax $291.
Are those correct for Oregon buyers? I didn't think our registration fees were that high and of course we don't have sales tax.
Thanks.

Just placed an order over the weekend, currently shows expected delivery 11/28-12/18/21.
Are those correct for Oregon buyers? I didn't think our registration fees were that high and of course we don't have sales tax.
Thanks.
I have the same registration and also a sales tax…which could just be some other tax listed as sales

Thanks.
There is a tax on new car sales. I believe it is redirected back to the EV incentive rebate program, so you will recover it if/when you get the rebate from the State.

Thanks.

ALL new car purchases pay a .5% "new car tax" in Oregon. Even ICE cars. I'm four years your 2 year tags will run you about $600. I can't remember the exact number but it is high.