Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just checked and I still got nothing. What do you mean "it’s released to all today itself"?
The 2021.32.21 was released on 9/24 … it is latest build. So may be in a week you’d get it too.

the software update is available notification popped up on my Tesla app and when I got in car it started to download ! Had to stop and then continued after back home. All through app!

Reactions: Funkyjuju
So I read on a reditt that if you subscribe to FSD the billing starts then and there but software update might or might not happen immediately. If software update takes time then its wrong for Tesla to charge beforehand IMO
Would that really be all that surprising? There ain't no way in hell I'm going to be one of the first 10k people to try it

Cross-posting

MYLR home delivery has happened. Finally after 117 days from order to delivery. Oddly it's raining here in Oregon 😜 so the inspection was a wet one. Only noticed the driver's side door is not quite as flush as the passenger side and the front hood looks slightly askew but I feel like I'm being nit-picky. I need to have a service call for HomeKit to be installed and I'll have them look at the gaps then otherwise everything looks great. Thanks, everyone for the support during the long wait.

MYLR.jpg

Anyone looking to update tires for winter - may be buy winter tires or all seasons tires ? If so, from where ? Now last winter was harsh, I don't know how Tesla would behave in winter like that. Thoughts ?
I’m trying to hold out for Michelin all seasons and put them on my Uberturbines. Supposedly they are coming out with them in the OEM size so I will just swap to my ubers for winter. There is a thread on them around here somewhere. I think October or early November was the release date.