Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had it 4 months now and so far so good! Only annoyances are with the software, so no different than any other computer. The phone app and the on screen setting don't reliably coordinate with each other, the security mode is almost useless, and the software needs a hard reset about every two weeks.
Why do you require a hard reset every two weeks? Which version of the Tesla software are you running?

Your screen capture looks to me like the "Motor Vehicle Order Agreement", which does not show the base price. My order agreement looks very similar to yours.

After you take delivery of your Model Y, login to the Tesla website, go to Account > Dashboard - and tap the Manage link next to your Model Y. On the next page, tap the Glovebox link, then download the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement"-- which should show the "Model Y" base price as a $39,990 line item (at least at time of my late August 2021 order).

So I think the 2021 Model Y will still qualify for the Oregon rebates.

MVPA.png

Your screen capture looks to me like the "Motor Vehicle Order Agreement", which does not show the base price. My order agreement looks very similar to yours.

After you take delivery of your Model Y, login to the Tesla website, go to Account > Dashboard - and tap the Manage link next to your Model Y. On the next page, tap the Glovebox link, then download the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement"-- which should show the "Model Y" base price as a $39,990 line item (at least at time of my late August 2021 order).

So I think the 2021 Model Y will still qualify for the Oregon rebates.
I have 3 Tesla’s on my account (2018, 2019 & 2022) and I’ve never seen that Purchase agreement before, I only see the Order agreement currently. I wonder why you’re seeing it but not others.

Attachments

• 19BC766D-0A92-417F-9155-C1A56D27C17D.jpeg
    19BC766D-0A92-417F-9155-C1A56D27C17D.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 4B0DC367-CE32-49E9-9996-77B197920A57.jpeg
    4B0DC367-CE32-49E9-9996-77B197920A57.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 92
I have 3 Tesla’s on my account (2018, 2019 & 2022) and I’ve never seen that Purchase agreement before, I only see the Order agreement currently. I wonder why you’re seeing it but not others.
I'm guessing: maybe it's because you leased your cars? I see Purchase agreements for both our Model 3 and Y (2021 models), and we purchased both of them instead of leasing.

I wonder: if you download the Loan Agreement, does it show a line item for the Model Y base price?

I'm guessing: maybe it's because you leased your cars? I see Purchase agreements for both our Model 3 and Y (2021 models), and we purchased both of them instead of leasing.

I wonder: if you download the Loan Agreement, does it show a line item for the Model Y base price?
That’s not it since I didn’t lease. And the loan agreement is the “Retail Installment Contract”, which has the full price of the vehicle as a line item.

Did you happen to pay in full or do 3rd party loan? Mine were purchased through Tesla-initiated loans.

Last edited:
My parents ordered a MY maybe six months ago or longer, and have postponed delivery a few times. They finally decided to take delivery and got a delivery notice last week to come pick up their car. Unfortunately the delivery notice said to pick up the car in Burbank instead of Portland. I'm not sure how this would happen. Tesla is saying they don't know how it happened either, but they are treating him like it was his mistake. He's talked to two service reps so far about how to remedy this, but my dad says they were both rude about it and not very helpful. At what point in the ordering process is the delivery location determined?

My parents ordered a MY maybe six months ago or longer, and have postponed delivery a few times. They finally decided to take delivery and got a delivery notice last week to come pick up their car. Unfortunately the delivery notice said to pick up the car in Burbank instead of Portland. I'm not sure how this would happen. Tesla is saying they don't know how it happened either, but they are treating him like it was his mistake. He's talked to two service reps so far about how to remedy this, but my dad says they were both rude about it and not very helpful. At what point in the ordering process is the delivery location determined?
We ordered our cars in August 2021 at a Tesla showroom when we were visiting Seattle. The Seattle sales rep told us that we'd be definitely picking up our cars in Portland and he indicated that the delivery location was automatically the closest to our home address (we live in Bend, OR). Two weeks after we ordered, we received a call from a Portland sales rep who confirmed the Portland delivery location-- and that's where we ended up taking delivery of both our cars.

A similar thing happened to me in August. I ordered in May. It turned out that sometimes they send cars to a holding lot in California until they can get on a truck, instead of shipping straight from the factory. When that happens, sometimes the delivery destination gets temporarily changed in one of their systems (apparently there are two or three).

Here's what I suggest you or your parents do. Get in touch with the delivery team at the Macadam Tesla showroom. They have access to more detailed tracking and can also "ping" the logistics team in Fremont, CA. You can get in touch with Macadam delivery department by asking the phone tree people to connect you or by going in person to Macadam.

I hope this helps. Keep us posted.

How’s everyone Tesla MY holding up ?
I still really love it! I haven't gotten an update in a long time. I'm stuck on 2021.36.5.5. What version is everyone on now?

I replaced the Gemini covers with Rimetrix and I think they look much better (see photo).

I've had a few small issues that I need to make an appointment about. Since I had Home Link and the hitch installed, the horn only works if I push the wheel in the center or left side, but not the right. Also the driver's door external handle doesn't fully retract flush (like 10% sticks out).

20211120_155301.jpg

I haven't gotten an update in a long time. I'm stuck on 2021.36.5.5. What version is everyone on now?

Our Model Y is stuck on 2021.35.102 and we've never had an update for it since taking delivery in October. Our Model 3 is stuck on 2021.36.8; the only update we received since taking delivery in October. Update schedules for both cars are set to "Advanced".

I've read elsewhere that many folks expect a big software update near the end of the year since that happened in other recent years.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
I still really love it! I haven't gotten an update in a long time. I'm stuck on 2021.36.5.5. What version is everyone on now?

I replaced the Gemini covers with Rimetrix and I think they look much better (see photo).

I've had a few small issues that I need to make an appointment about. Since I had Home Link and the hitch installed, the horn only works if I push the wheel in the center or left side, but not the right. Also the driver's door external handle doesn't fully retract flush (like 10% sticks out).

View attachment 745113
It looks clean despite the fall season. Do you clean daily ?

Reactions: Funkyjuju