Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Accessories rolling in but no car to put em in. šŸ˜­

25EA688D-06F1-467C-8923-0A1E1FA601F4.jpeg

Reactions: stewright
Havenā€™t ordered any yet. Not sure which ones to go with.
We ordered Tesmanian for our model 3 and they were great. So we ordered again for the Y. The price was $75 cheaper so I just figured the cost have come down to to more production? These look good, I THINK they are slightly thinner but I can't say for sure since we sold our M3 about a month ago and I just don't recall. I do like the Tesmanian design as it has nice high edges. They came today basically wrapped in a ball so they might take a few days to lay out better. I think for the price they will work great and should last more than a few years. $225 for a 6 piece set. Front and rear floor, trunk, frunk, rear under trunk.

Also got their 4 piece mud flap set which I think look great. Cheap plastic to match the rest of the car. But I like the design.

Attachments

• 08C5A37F-823E-4E86-8EDD-032AA87E03AF.jpeg
    08C5A37F-823E-4E86-8EDD-032AA87E03AF.jpeg
    834.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 7EC84941-32B9-4914-A8E8-CBCF8068785D.jpeg
    7EC84941-32B9-4914-A8E8-CBCF8068785D.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 29
  • A8CEB6E0-B3FE-44AE-AB7E-C352650D4761.jpeg
    A8CEB6E0-B3FE-44AE-AB7E-C352650D4761.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 31
We ordered Tesmanian for our model 3 and they were great. So we ordered again for the Y. The price was $75 cheaper so I just figured the cost have come down to to more production? These look good, I THINK they are slightly thinner but I can't say for sure since we sold our M3 about a month ago and I just don't recall. I do like the Tesmanian design as it has nice high edges. They came today basically wrapped in a ball so they might take a few days to lay out better. I think for the price they will work great and should last more than a few years. $225 for a 6 piece set. Front and rear floor, trunk, frunk, rear under trunk.

Also got their 4 piece mud flap set which I think look great. Cheap plastic to match the rest of the car. But I like the design.
Dang thatā€™s a great price for the set. I like the way the 3dxspider ones look everyone seems to recommend but donā€™t like how the color looks so grey and not black in the posts Iā€™ve seen. I want black. Was thinking I might just have to get Tesla but probably go with these now. Might get this for the rear since thatā€™s where my dog will ride. Look at reviews for pics though. I think they photoshopped em for copyright or something. Actual ones donā€™t say ā€œMooleyā€

I received my VIN yesterday after a short order period. I'm guessing it must be from someone backing out and hope it wasn't a reject. Will Tesla tell me why the other party bailed out on it?
Ordered 7/13 Aug 5-13 MYLP W/W 19" w/Tow

Wait times are horrendous.

My SA is of no help to me. She plays catch up when I already have gotten the information from other SA / finance guys. I got the docusign document this morning, which I declined. Opened up financing with Tesla, mapped to 2.49 with BMO Harris. Now waiting to hear from rate match guys. Been 2 hours now. How much time did rate match guys take for you to come back with a response ?
I think about 5 hours. My SA "pinged" him to step on it, since they thought my car was in Portland. Turns out my car is still in California. I've talked to three guys in the delivery department at Macadam and no one knows why it went to Costa Mesa or why it's still not on a truck. Ugh!