Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I been without a car for a few weeks now. Kinda sucks.
I feel you Doc.

In June we sold 3 of our vehicles at the height of the used car pricing, it was too much profit to leave on the table. Mustang GT was $4k loss with 3 years of ownership, but the real money was made on a 21 Tundra I picked up for $35k OTD after all fees. Driveway paid $44k for it, so we unloaded that + the '16 Honda Odyssey and were car-less for about 6 weeks.

Finally gave Tesla a try and got lucky. Wa Sq had a new white 2021 3 LR in inventory and I snapped it up same day. Otherwise, I'd be totally without a car still. Which is less than ideal.

Now, if I can just get that MY 7 seater in...

I feel you Doc.

In June we sold 3 of our vehicles at the height of the used car pricing, it was too much profit to leave on the table. Mustang GT was $4k loss with 3 years of ownership, but the real money was made on a 21 Tundra I picked up for $35k OTD after all fees. Driveway paid $44k for it, so we unloaded that + the '16 Honda Odyssey and were car-less for about 6 weeks.

Finally gave Tesla a try and got lucky. Wa Sq had a new white 2021 3 LR in inventory and I snapped it up same day. Otherwise, I'd be totally without a car still. Which is less than ideal.

Now, if I can just get that MY 7 seater in...
Same reason I sold my truck already. Had to take advantage of the prices right now. Basically owned my truck for the price of gas for the last year and a half.

Reactions: DRTII