Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is actually at Macadam and they will deliver to my house Thursday morning!

I just spoke with delivery and he gave me the hard sell on home delivery. He says Tesla really wants them to do home delivery within 25 miles. He also says you only have 24 hours to log delivery issues if it's home delivery. If you pick up you can't log delivery issues once off the lot.

Also some good news: the service center is adding front mud flaps and rear door PPF to all model Y's coming into Oregon now!

My car is actually at Macadam and they will deliver to my house Thursday morning!

I just spoke with delivery and he gave me the hard sell on home delivery. He says Tesla really wants them to do home delivery within 25 miles. He also says you only have 24 hours to log delivery issues if it's home delivery. If you pick up you can't log delivery issues once off the lot.

Also some good news: the service center is adding front mud flaps and rear door PPF to all model Y's coming into Oregon now!
Congrats!

Reactions: Funkyjuju

I dare them to deny me delivery issues after 72 hours.

So I got my red MYLR today from MacAdams this afternoon. Super good experience. Came with mud flaps and PPF just like @Funkyjuju said. Found couple of paint issues, which they fixed on the spot. Not too crowded. Drive back home to Bethany was cool. No major issues found so far in the inspection so far. Put in all the accessories, I had purchased.

Maddie was super cool. This folks may sound all over at sea on phone, but in person they are gems. They solved all queries, setup the initial part where I could drive and be on my way.

Only downside if I may think of is they don't provide custom license plates due to some goof ups in the past. So if I want custom plates I got to do online on dmv website after I get default plates

Overall a different beast. Will take car to spin for a longer distance later today.

Hope everyone get their new rides sooner. The wait is worth :)

Reactions: Funkyjuju