Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is none of your doing. But I'm actually a little pissed right now. For myself and all the others that have made decisions based on Tesla's timeline. I'm happy for you, I really am. But the fact is we have many people here that have made financial and life altering decisions based on what this company is doing. The lack of communication is absolutely horrendous. I guarantee the next time I buy a Tesla it will probably be used. I'm at 78 days and there are people that have been waiting longer than me. Again this is nothing against you but that car should have gone to someone that has been sweating it out a lot longer. Enjoy the car, it's a fantastic ride. And please don't take my being upset personally. Tesla needs to get their collective sh it together.

Still at Aug 21- Sept 10
I called my SA today and she wasn't there so I talked with a different SA to inquire why my 11 week old order was skipped over for a 4 week old order? He seemed very concerned and said he would run it up the chain of command to find out what is going on. My current estimated time for a call back is Mar 12- Apr 7 2023. I'm not holding my breath!!!! And Doc, I spoke to him about your current EDD and he said you can expect a call right after me!!!

@a1machinista1 you can keep checking this website : US Tesla New, CPO and Used cars for sale

If you use Chrome web browser, you can add distill.io extension that will notify you of a change in the webpage.

As soon as a listing pops up, you gotta click on the price hyperlink which will take you to another page on same site where it will list the details like factory out date, odometer and other basic configuration.

If the config matches what you want then you can click "Tesla listing" hyperlink or "Buy with supercharger miles credit" (similar text) and it takes you to Tesla website. You then enter zip code for delivery and then you pay 100$ deposit.

The key is you have to be very quick to purchase, the new listings go in seconds. You can have more luck earlier in the morning or little late in the night. And you gotta keep an eye on the above Tesla-info.com website. Its better than ev-cpo.

Still at Aug 21- Sept 10
I called my SA today and she wasn't there so I talked with a different SA to inquire why my 11 week old order was skipped over for a 4 week old order? He seemed very concerned and said he would run it up the chain of command to find out what is going on. My current estimated time for a call back is Mar 12- Apr 7 2023. I'm not holding my breath!!!! And Doc, I spoke to him about your current EDD and he said you can expect a call right after me!!!
wow, that's pretty crazy. i hope it works out for you faster than that. you been waiting much longer than most of us.

I don't mind the wait. I understand demand is high right now and there are supply issues. Fair enough!!! But when someone orders 4 weeks ago and gets their car before any of us that have waited longer it frankly pisses me off. And to get the non existent communication about our orders is unacceptable.

Reactions: stewright
@a1machinista1 you can keep checking this website : US Tesla New, CPO and Used cars for sale

If you use Chrome web browser, you can add distill.io extension that will notify you of a change in the webpage.

As soon as a listing pops up, you gotta click on the price hyperlink which will take you to another page on same site where it will list the details like factory out date, odometer and other basic configuration.

If the config matches what you want then you can click "Tesla listing" hyperlink or "Buy with supercharger miles credit" (similar text) and it takes you to Tesla website. You then enter zip code for delivery and then you pay 100$ deposit.

The key is you have to be very quick to purchase, the new listings go in seconds. You can have more luck earlier in the morning or little late in the night. And you gotta keep an eye on the above Tesla-info.com website. Its better than ev-cpo.
looks like theres a black with white interior MYP on there right now

I need to add a dill pickle to what?