Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m out on the coast, how does that all work? I might have to look into it!
It's just website to enter all the information and they will come up with a quote. If you like it you can schedule an appointment to have them inspect and finalize on sale to have the car taken away. Try carvana, shift and carmax to get best offers. With Shift you get additional 200 on the quote if you sell the car on first evaluation.

It's just website to enter all the information and they will come up with a quote. If you like it you can schedule an appointment to have them inspect and finalize on sale to have the car taken away. Try carvana, shift and carmax to get best offers. With Shift you get additional 200 on the quote if you sell the car on first evaluation.
Seems simple enough! Usually being on the coast will inhibit some of these types of services.

Demos are not sold at the end of the quarter any longer. They are on a different schedule. I am not special, there are 1000s of people looking for cars.
I'm sorry...I didn't mean to send you on a wild goose chase. I guess the only positive is that the more information you have the better, IMHO. Also, the only time I went to Washington square they were total jerks to me. I much prefer the people at Macadam.

I'm sorry...I didn't mean to send you on a wild goose chase. I guess the only positive is that the more information you have the better, IMHO. Also, the only time I went to Washington square they were total jerks to me. I much prefer the people at Macadam.

No reason for you to apologize. You have been more help than ANYONE ever has been at Tesla. The problem is most people give Tesla a pass, I do not!!!! I have had my job 27 years and when a customer comes to me he gets what he needs. My customers will NEVER walk away feeling unappreciated. NEVER!!!! I'm not trying to be considered more worthy than any other Tesla customer. We made major decisions based on the ONLY info we had from Tesla. That info is no longer valid. So fix it or don't!!!! I can only vote with my dollars.