Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No reason for you to apologize. You have been more help than ANYONE ever has been at Tesla. The problem is most people give Tesla a pass, I do not!!!! I have had my job 27 years and when a customer comes to me he gets what he needs. My customers will NEVER walk away feeling unappreciated. NEVER!!!! I'm not trying to be considered more worthy than any other Tesla customer. We made major decisions based on the ONLY info we had from Tesla. That info is no longer valid. So fix it or don't!!!! I can only vote with my dollars.
I know what you feel. I had been jerked around 2 weeks back when I went there to resolve my financing situation with them. They jerked me around and no SA except some manager would talk to me.

every advisor had different info. For ex : throughout 2 months Wash Square folks kept saying they don’t do rate match any longer. If not for this forum, I would have believed them.

But I knew it was a wrong information. I went ahead with my plans and what I had to do. I had 2 vins at one point (one by sheer perseverance and other by luck), letting go of one was also an uphill task. For 4 days since I got that vin to the day before my delivery, I asked them to let go of my custom order vin . They couldn’t get rid of it.

One of my friend had ordered same config as mine custom order, I tried to get him call his SA and get that vin. But he seemed too lazy and then finally I had to cancel that order.

the only way I thought to respond to this guys at wash square was to get an inventory car and override them !

I succeeded partially in my objective. A day before I got the only call and email from my original SA ever in close to 2 months of interaction with her and that was confirmation that my red MYLR had reached Portland.

so I guess the best way would be get a car off the inventory and override the sales advisors at wash square.

macadams guys are little professional than wash square folks

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Anyone got latest software update after taking up the delivery? For me it’s still on 3.106.
I'm still on 3.106 too. I googled it and it seems like this is not a common version. In the settings I found that you can change the software update to "advanced", which supposedly gets you updates as soon as they are available.

I have a service appointment August 26th. Do you think they can do the big software update?

I'm still on 3.106 too. I googled it and it seems like this is not a common version. In the settings I found that you can change the software update to "advanced", which supposedly gets you updates as soon as they are available.

I have a service appointment August 26th. Do you think they can do the big software update?
I read somewhere if you can take to SC they do the update. Everything ok with your car ?

I read somewhere if you can take to SC they do the update. Everything ok with your car ?
Yeah overall it's in great shape. I had 24 hours to put together a list...I had 9 external and 9 internal things. None of them are major. I was pretty picky. The guy at Macadam said I was being completely reasonable. That all of these little things add up to be a pretty big deal on a 55k car.

Most of my issues were related to excessive dirt, glue residue, or grease stains. I had two small scratches in the inside of center console and inside of frunk lid. A small paint chip inside one door near the hinge. Both rear doors are about 1/4 inch out of alignment. Some of the headliner sections are a bit misaligned.

What about you? Everything ok with yours?

Yeah overall it's in great shape. I had 24 hours to put together a list...I had 9 external and 9 internal things. None of them are major. I was pretty picky. The guy at Macadam said I was being completely reasonable. That all of these little things add up to be a pretty big deal on a 55k car.

Most of my issues were related to excessive dirt, glue residue, or grease stains. I had two small scratches in the inside of center console and inside of frunk lid. A small paint chip inside one door near the hinge. Both rear doors are about 1/4 inch out of alignment. Some of the headliner sections are a bit misaligned.

What about you? Everything ok with yours?
Couple of issues found on delivery day which they fixed immediately. Seeing a small scratch on windshield. Debating should I take it for service appointment or ignore. Besides haven’t seen anything major. Most of the delivery checklist items passed.

I take my car tomorrow for tinting at high line customs and then on 30th for PPF !

Couple of issues found on delivery day which they fixed immediately. Seeing a small scratch on windshield. Debating should I take it for service appointment or ignore. Besides haven’t seen anything major. Most of the delivery checklist items passed.

I take my car tomorrow for tinting at high line customs and then on 30th for PPF !
That’s where I plan on taking mine. Let me know how it goes.

Am I the only one not in a rush to add PPF?

Tinting, sure (and open to recommendations) - but PPF I don’t fully understand the benefits.
It’s personal preference really. You either don’t care about paint chips and might do a paint correction every once in a while or never. Or you want try and avoid paint chips, swirls, etc and keep your car looking fresh all the time. To some people it’s just a car and some it’s there baby.

Reactions: sarahlectric
Am I the only one not in a rush to add PPF?

Tinting, sure (and open to recommendations) - but PPF I don’t fully understand the benefits.

I think it's overrated. I'm going to do a partial front myself. If it turns out good I'll leave it, if not? I rip it off and go commando. We put 42k on our 2019 M3 and it had chips and scratches. I guess not really any worse than any other car I have had. Tesla paint does suck, it scratches easily. I just don't see paying the equivalent of approx $400-$500 a year to protect a paint job. For $300 I'll try the front myself.

I'm either gonna go there or NW Protective Films. Let us know how it goes. Which tint did you choose? I'm thinking about springing for the top Huper Optik. Is 35% the darkest they'll do? What percent are you doing?

Reactions: Doc_Holliday