Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Waiting Room MYLR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Window slipped one day: Aug 10-26.
Today's window shrank to Aug 13-26. Ordered 5/15. 88 days ago.

Shall I take the window shrinkage as a good sign, and order the last few accessories? Or do I prepare for tomorrow's EDD slide into Sept and comfort myself by... ordering more accessories?

I'm also seeing that OR MYs are coming with flaps & rear PPF -- so maybe I should hold off on ordering those?

Shall I take the window shrinkage as a good sign, and order the last few accessories? Or do I prepare for tomorrow's EDD slide into Sept and comfort myself by... ordering more accessories?

I'm also seeing that OR MYs are coming with flaps & rear PPF -- so maybe I should hold off on ordering those?

I would see that as positive. The ppf is great, I will install the flaps we bought just to have them on all 4 corners. Plus they look good.

That's exactly what happened with mine, except June instead of August... After showing Sept for a while, changed to June 10-26, then slipped one day every day until it got to June 22-26, then I got the VIN/e-docs, and scheduled delivery the following weekend.. And yeah, I took delivery in PDX, and it came with front flaps and rear PPF.

Reactions: pwlong