Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Waiting Room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! Mine might be there by the time you pick yours up. I'm curious to hear how yours looks since I'm from out of state and won't really have the opportunity to look at mine or reject it but delivery should happen on Friday (I'm not traveling 8 hours round trip :p)

I accepted delivery this afternoon, and the car is impeccable. The Black paint had no issues. I had to drive home 160+ miles and taking the pass was fun. The car really performed as advertised. It caught a lot of bugs, so no fancy pictures to share. My SA, Josh, was a pleasure to work with.

I accepted delivery this afternoon, and the car is impeccable. The Black paint had no issues. I had to drive home 160+ miles and taking the pass was fun. The car really performed as advertised. It caught a lot of bugs, so no fancy pictures to share. My SA, Josh, was a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for sharing, at least this gives a sliver of hope against all the quality issues being mentioned by others taking delivery. Enjoy your new ride.

Reactions: MYinBend
How was delivery? Curious if it was a 2020 or 2021 VIN.
2297754D-3DC8-4C39-B811-B8064D458CC6.jpeg

I had a great delivery experience. I missed the 2021’s by just over a hundred cars, but I got one of the best from 2020. My Y will never be spotless, but it’s a beast on the mountain. Good luck get yours home. Don’t stress it.

Reactions: Blue Skye
I got my VIN today.

Ordered on 9/24/2020. Originally had it "ineligible" for delivery until 11/1/2020, so I could guarantee a 2021 VIN.

On 10/05/2020, I did all of my necessary tasks, when I started reading that the 2021 were being shipped.

On 10/09/2020, I emailed my SA to take me off the "ineligible" list.

On 10/20/2020, I received my VIN - MF0650XX!

Ordered - LR / MSM / Black / Induction / No Tow Hitch / Autopilot