Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon wraps and coats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if to post this here or in the model 3 forum. Should I cross post?

Does anyone know a reliable coater in PDX, preferably in Washington county or in the Lake Oswego area? I'd rather not have to drive into Portland.

I've never wrapped or coated any car. Never waxed a car. Never even washed a car or had it washed for me! That's what rain is for, was my thinking.

This is the year everything changes.

I need someone reliable to give me advice about all this.

Not sure if to post this here or in the model 3 forum. Should I cross post?

Does anyone know a reliable coater in PDX, preferably in Washington county or in the Lake Oswego area? I'd rather not have to drive into Portland.

I've never wrapped or coated any car. Never waxed a car. Never even washed a car or had it washed for me! That's what rain is for, was my thinking.

This is the year everything changes.

I need someone reliable to give me advice about all this.
I had our model 3 wrapped in XPEL Stealth by Dave Ball, Roadrunner Protective Films & Graphics LLC

He did a fantastic job. Can’t recommend him enough.

Fresh Start Detail Co. in Beaverton (my company for 23 years) can answer all your questions so you can make an informed decision about how to best protect, and care for your car long term.
There is no one-answer fits all protection so you're doing the right thing in asking questions.
We offer a free detailing consultation service that allows you to ask any and all questions you have about this topic. As other Tesla owners have said about me... I am the ultimate low-pressure sales guy, I ONLY want your money if it's the best decision for your circumstance and you are 100% comfortable and confident in your decision. I don't need to confuse or pressure people into buying any of my services, this is what allows me to be 100% honest and open about all things detailing related, whether I offer the service or not.
To take advantage of our free consultation, just call and set a time Mon-Fri 9am-4pm when you can bring your car and we can talk for 20-30 minutes. That's it, no pressure, nothing hidden, just talk and learn from a career industry veteran that is an International Detailing Association Certified Detailer with Skills Validated certification.(one of only 2 in the entire state).
Jason Barker
503 641-3285 in Beaverton
www.FreshStartDetail.com

Id seriously consider a vinyl wrap, even if its just clear, and if desired ceramic coat that for even easier washing.

Had my tesla x vinyl wrapped/chrome deleted at Trifer in Eugene Oregon, plan to go back for a ceramic coat soon. Highly recommend. Shop was busy, but guy worked day off and a few kate nights. It did take 8 days tho vinyl/chrome/tint
IMG951984.jpg
Wrap in process