TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Organization looking for Tesla owners to participate in Springtime Tallahassee parade

Discussion in 'Florida' started by domenick, Feb 15, 2013.

1. domenick

domenick Nerd

I was contacted by someone from Rethink Energy Florida who is trying to put together a contingent of electric vehicles to take part in the Springtime Tallahassee Parade. I know there's a Roadster or two in my area and I wouldn't be shocked (much) to learn there's a Model S in town.

If you're in the area and interested in perhaps taking part, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with the organizer.

(Also, if you have a Model S in Tallahassee, I'd love to see it regardless of parade participation – PM please!!!)

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Touch base with Graham in Miami, he might be able to forward your request to some local owners.

3. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Hi Domenick,

We have few club members up North. Please have your contact email me at [email protected] with the details. The normal registration fee for the parade seem a bit pricey.

By the way, if you're interested in joining our club please send an email to me with your full name, screen name and city. I'll send you some materials.

Regards,

Larry

4. domenick

domenick Nerd

Thanks for that Larry. Unfortunately, I won't be a Tesla owner anytime soon. (barring a financial miracle)