Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Organize your UMC: Controller Wall Bracket - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very nice "craftsmanship" and fit. Very speedy production and shipping! Thanks UberEv1 and Karl.

89a066f085411512d3a085d73b662eeb.jpg

237b8c22b389dfc5afaaa8edfd4db8b6.jpg

I love the bracket - but I am not able to order it.
When I click on the link it gets me to the panjo page where it says it is sold and unable to place an order.
Help!

@MaadP: Thank you very much for your interest in the UMC bracket. You are correct, the original link points to a closed listing. However, we have re-posted in the classifieds and the new link should work. Try this link HERE, but if that does not work, open the Classifieds link and search for "UMC Bracket."

Thanks again!

Hello All! Updated Bracket Designs 2016

We've just updated our designs for the UberEV1 UMC Bracket! If you'd like to check out what we've been working on you can click on the link here. Thank you all for your support, couldn't have done it without your encouragement!

Just got one of these in red. Its a quality plastic product and the sizing dimensions are spot on.

Shipping is quick too.

The product looks exactly as pictured.

Only mistake i made? Not getting the wife's approval on color selection. Oops.

If you dont want your umc to hang and want a real snug designed fit, this is for you.