Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Organized outing for Saturday Night?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked people to get wraps only (side of chips is fine). Only one person has asked for a bowl instead of a wrap. I asked people to only do that if they had dietary restrictions. I wanted to make ordering easier, but I am not an monster. I just didn't want to have 30 individually unique orders to keep track of (and try to separate when we hand out... Which has cheese, but no lettuce, who go meat but no rice,etc)

if you get something special I will have them label it :)

Last edited:
Thanks Bonnie, Thanks Paul

I just threw a lighter in my purse, but if someone has wooden matches that would be much better. If not, we'll use the lighter to fire up an empty burrito bag and toss that in.

Burritto Bon Fire, YUM

I asked people to get wraps only (side of chips is fine). Only one person has asked for a bowl instead of a wrap. I asked people to only do that if they had dietary restrictions. I wanted to make ordering easier, but I am not an monster. I just didn't want to have 30 individually unique orders to keep track of (and try to separate when we hand out... Which has cheese, but no lettuce, who go meat but no rice,etc)

if you get something special I will have them label it :)

Thanks, Lori :)

I suggest that BYOB is the best strategy for beverages.

Well, the idea was not to be worried about out of towners driving around looking for stores and then trying to find each other at the beach and having cold Mexican food because people were all arriving different times. I guess I was being a bit of a mother hen, trying to keep flock together.

Someone was getting drinks for the crowd, but you are definitely welcome to bring your own as well. Whatever floats your boat.

So, we had a total of 50 meals, which means around 50 people headed to the beach despite threatening weather, with more expected to join after their other commitments. Thanks to everyone for being such a great community and making this so fun, even for a non-Tesla owner

:)

That's a nice offer, but last year we had buses to take people to the factory party and no one wanted to ride in the buses, preferring to pile people into Model S.

Last night's bonfire was fine, we carpooled, so no ICE, and we had volunteer designated drivers so others could enjoy a drink or two. Love the community at TMC, they are always willing to share and help one another.

thanks all for making this a memorable weekend for me.