Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Organized outing for Saturday Night?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found three possibilities within a mile of the hotel. If we decide to do the Chinese, looks like they can handle any size group and we could we could there then hit beach or do take out. The Tacqueria and the Indian might be best only for takeout.

1) Taqueria
Menu

2) Chinese About | Chef Lees

3) Indian Welcome to Ambrosia India Bristo!

for Carmel we could go upscale and try French food about 3 miles from hotel)

La Bicyclette | Carmel CA | Rustic, French Eatery in downtown Carmel

i am leaning towards take out Tacqueria, but I would do any of these.

Lot's of people are replying here, but I need a simple way to get final count (not to re-read every entry Friday night at the hotel). Please update your responses on Anyvite. It doesn't require you sharing your email address with me, and you can register with your online handle if you want to.

Anyvite | Saturday night dinner and beach outing for TMC

Also, If we really want to light the firepit on the beach, I need a volunteer to bring wood with them.

Not sure how it affect your schedule, but at 5:30pm immediately after the conference we meet down in the courtyard for drinks and a group photo.

That at is perfect! We were going to meet in the lobby and arrange carpool, so everyone (eating in at hotel, joining us for the beach, staying in for dinner, or heading to aquarium) please make it to group photo!

if you want yo join us for dinner, we will go to the main lobby entrance directly after and whoever has Tesla will drive by and pick up anyone the doesn't. So far we have about 20 people, but I expect more.

Lot's of people are replying here, but I need a simple way to get final count (not to re-read every entry Friday night at the hotel). Please update your responses on Anyvite. It doesn't require you sharing your email address with me, and you can register with your online handle if you want to.

Anyvite | Saturday night dinner and beach outing for TMC

Also, If we really want to light the firepit on the beach, I need a volunteer to bring wood with them.

If this becomes the plan, I have more wood here at my place than I'll ever burn (seriously). We can have different folks bring some to Monterey (wrapped in some plastic sheeting that I have here, of course). Just find volunteers to grab wood. Nice, seasoned oak.