Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Organizer for backseat footwell.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hardly anyone ever rides in my backseat. There is no center transmission hump, so my groceries slide all over when I'm driving.

Is there a footwell organizer for the M3 that is easy to remove when not needed? I might just put in milk crates.

These stay with velcro at the bottom. I bought these from VW when I used to have a Jetta and I thought these were great invention so I kept them while I went through countless cars for over a decade.

IMG_7817.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 11.53.39 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Taxvictim
Hardly anyone ever rides in my backseat. There is no center transmission hump, so my groceries slide all over when I'm driving.

I always drop the groceries into the deep tub inside the trunk (cover remove to expose the tub).
Works well to keep them contained, and I isolates clunking noises from crap bouncing around while you drive.

Is there a footwell organizer for the M3 that is easy to remove when not needed? I might just put in milk crates.

Milkcrates or plastic storage bins would work, and would make it easy to remove things in bulk (if desired).
I'm not a fan of cluttering the interior of the car unnecessarily. Anything you construct will get trampled on by the (eventual) passengers.

a

Reactions: St☰v☰
I'm not sure if you are partial to keeping groceries in your backseat area vs the trunk but Amazon has a ton of trunk organizers great for groceries that will stay put in the trunk area. Some of them even have lined compartments that will keep things hot or cold. This way you can keep your car interior clean and uncluttered. Or if you want to go the backseat route, getting organizers or baskets from the container store will probably work. Just measure the area to get a size that fits.