TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Original Base Model 19" Wheels, Tires, TPMS, Mounted and Balanced

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Rporter08, May 5, 2017.

1. Rporter08

Rporter08 Member

20170425_221317.png For sale are a full set of 19" Model S Wheels, Tires, Tire Pressure Sensors, Center Caps, Mounted and Balanced with Lug Nuts, ready to roll! Tires only have 200-300 miles on them. Tread is 10/32nds. Wheels are in perfect condition and clean. Tires are Michelin Primacy MXM4 245/45/19. The tires still have the rubber nubs/hairs on them. Selling for $1350 cash. See pics at the link below.
    Facebook Marketplace listing:
    Marketplace - Tesla Model S 19 Wheels Rims Tires 5x120
    OR
    Craigslist listing:
    Tesla Model S 19 Wheels Rims Tires TPMS 5x120

Attached Files:

2. Rporter08

Rporter08 Member

3. Rporter08

Rporter08 Member

Bump.... price lowered to $1200

4. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Price is very fair with michelins. I just sold mine with Goodyears for a little less.

What version TPMS is installed? Post 50k VIN with individual tire readout or original version?

5. Rporter08

Rporter08 Member

Sensors are Continental (newer) ones. NOT the Baolong sensors. Should work with 2014 vehicles and newer. I just bought my 2013 model s a month ago from Tesla Preowned and they had updated my TPMS for the car.

• Like x 1
  6. raphy3

raphy3 Member

So the idea is these TPMS are not compatible with 2013 cars? I am interested but am getting a 2013...

7. Rporter08

Rporter08 Member

12's a d 13's came with a Baolong system, which Tesla had issues with and they were more expensive. They switched to Continental in 2014. I bought mine from Tesla and they replaced my TPMS prior to the sale. If you are buying your car from a person or dealership other than Tesla, then I'm sure mine will NOT work on the car you get.

8. raphy3

raphy3 Member

OK I'm getting a CPO. I need to check with my advisor and see what all is compatible. It's hard keeping up with all the changes this model has rapidly gone through!

9. Rporter08

Rporter08 Member

Wheels and tires SOLD!

• Like x 1