Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

original msrp for used MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is there a way to find out what was the original MSRP for used MS? or is there a way to request a cope of the window sticker? if not, how much you think this would cost back in 2014?

mine is
85 kWh Model S
Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Silver Cyclone Wheels
Grey Nappa Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Dual Chargers
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Fog Lamps
Premium Interior Lighting
Parking Sensors
Parcel Shelf

Loco, this might help you figure it out. Wayback Machine
After you hit a place in history, you want to scroll down the page. The info does not show up at the top of the page.
I saved the link, but I've not looked back in time for a few years.

(Did you know this existed?)

That is a really cool link, thanks for that. No, I had no idea that existed. (Can't find any old prices anywhere though...)

This says $89 670 before the cyclones which were another few thou, plus what the other options might have cost like UHFS and premium package, minus the $7500 federal credit for you guys of course. Hopefully someone with the same car recalls what they paid will respond, but I thought there was a way to get the monroney, but maybe only if you own the car and have the VIN?

I quickly searched monroney 2014 Tesla s85 and found this one; might be comparable.

is there a way to find out what was the original MSRP for used MS? or is there a way to request a cope of the window sticker? if not, how much you think this would cost back in 2014?

mine is
85 kWh Model S
Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Grey Nappa Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Dual Chargers
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Fog Lamps
Parking Sensors
Parcel Shelf

That’s very close to my Dec ‘13 S which was $92,300. If memory serves, add $1,500 for Smart Air, $1,500 for Dual Chargers and $750 for Cyclone and you would be right around $96 K list price excluding destination charge of $1,170. This is pre tax credit of $7,500 fed and $2,500 state.

Last edited:

mine is
85 kWh Model S
Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Grey Nappa Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Dual Chargers
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Fog Lamps
Parking Sensors
Parcel Shelf

The owner can request a copy of the Monroney sticker. Not sure if Tesla would provide it to you if they are selling the vehicle.

Your spec is the same as my S60 except the battery (obviously) and the Pano - other than that, exactly the same.
Mine was 89K and changed in Jan 2015.
So I suspect you are just under 100K with the extra range and roof - I cannot remember the battery uplifts.

Your car has AP, plus there were a lot of other pricing changes later in 2014. At the time, I believe the battery upgrade was $10 K.

Some body that can, please fill in the gaps for prices for each option that I can't.
I pulled these option prices from my '13 60's and my '13 P85 Monroney sticker I still have.

Grey Metallic Paint $1,000
All Glass Panoramic Roof $1,500
Grey Nappa Leather Seats $1,500
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging N/C
Dual Chargers $1,500
Tech Package $ 3,750
Smart Air Suspension $ 1,500
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $ 950
Fog Lamps $ 500
Parking Sensors $ N/C
Parcel Shelf $ 250

I have a May 2015 (right after the dual motor upgrade) - I remember the Smart Air Suspension upgrade being more like $5k. I didn't purchase it so I can't verify.

May 2015 pricing:
60 to 85 upgrade - $10k
Pano sunroof - $1500
Paint - $1000

My updates in parenthesis for Dec '13 car:

Grey Metallic Paint $1,000 ($750)
All Glass Panoramic Roof $1,500 ($2500)
Grey Nappa Leather Seats $1,500
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor ($650)
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging N/C
Dual Chargers $1,500
Tech Package $ 3,750
Smart Air Suspension $ 1,500
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $ 950 ($2500)
Fog Lamps $ 500
Parking Sensors $ N/C ($500)
Parcel Shelf $ 250

mine is
85 kWh Model S
Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Grey Nappa Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Dual Chargers
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Fog Lamps
Parking Sensors
Parcel Shelf

$100K

Found this (tsportline website), so another $2500? which makes it about $100k car back in 2014?

Attachments

• IMG_0962.PNG
    IMG_0962.PNG
    613.7 KB · Views: 79