TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Original (non abstract ocean) interior LED's

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by BrettS, Apr 13, 2017.

1. BrettS

BrettS Member

i just got a pack of four AO LED's to brighten up my trunk and frunk and they worked out well. I was planning to use the original lights to add rear footwell and rear door puddle lights, since my car didn't come with them. For some reason it didn't dawn on me until today that I was only going to have two original lights available after adding the AO lights because I also didn't have original lights on the sides in the trunk.

I considered getting another set of AO lights for the foot wells or puddle lights, but I'm not sure I really need the extra brightness and I prefer the color temperature of the original lights. (I definitely need the extra brightness in the frunk and trunk though)

So, after all that I'm wondering if anyone who replaced their lights with AO lights has two of the original lights left. I'm happy to pay a bit for the lights and cover shipping, of course (although if you happened to be in the Orlando area and I could pick them up that would be even better)

Thanks

2. BrettS

BrettS Member

Just wanted to bump this up. I figure someone must have a collection of original interior LEDs in a pile building up dust somewhere

3. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

Hi Brett, I did the AO upgrade and have 2 extra lights available ... just PM me and I will send the lights to you :cool:

• Like x 1
  4. Windy City S

Windy City S Member

Same here, let me know...

• Like x 1
  5. Cowby

Cowby Supporting Member

Too lazy to go pack and ship for you, but if you're ever in atl then come get 'em!

6. crmartin9

crmartin9 Member

I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I upgraded some lights with the Abstract Ocean units in my non-PUP MS, but want to add a couple of extra lights with a warmer color temperature elsewhere in the cabin that I modified with my own LED strip lights. Does anyone have a couple of extra original LED light units lying around that they're willing to part with? Thanks!

7. cardoe

cardoe Member

I've got some left over lights after an AO upgrade. If you're willing to cover the shipping cost you can have them.

8. crmartin9

crmartin9 Member

Thanks Cardoe! I just sent you a PM.

9. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

I have quite a few if you need some more. Just cover shipping.