Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Original Tesla Center Console for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an original Tesla center console in very good condition for sale. Obeche matte accents, black leather and iPhone charging dock. I am in Los Angeles and would prefer a simple transfer over shipping, but would also consider shipping if necessary. Message me with your best offer and contact information.

i did not hear whether this is the old version or the new version. I am looking for the first one that Tesla put out that fits into existing parts.. i am guessing since you mention the finish that it is the newer version? let me know I am in LA every other week

thanks

i did not hear whether this is the old version or the new version. I am looking for the first one that Tesla put out that fits into existing parts.. i am guessing since you mention the finish that it is the newer version? let me know I am in LA every other week

thanks
I'm not sure what you mean by the older or newer version. I purchased from Tesla and it was in my 2013 car. It is black leather, obeche matte wood, and has the iPhone connector.