TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Original Tesla Center Console for Sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by wmgasfree, Nov 3, 2016.

1. wmgasfree

wmgasfree Member

I have an original Tesla center console in very good condition for sale. Obeche matte accents, black leather and iPhone charging dock. I am in Los Angeles and would prefer a simple transfer over shipping, but would also consider shipping if necessary. Message me with your best offer and contact information.

2. Mike127777

Mike127777 Member

Hi do you have any pictures? Interested.

3. wmgasfree

wmgasfree Member

The center console is no longer installed, so it is in its separate pieces. I don't have a picture, but could take if interested.

4. jacobkbhs

jacobkbhs Member

Is it the new version or the old version? I'm interested. Is shipping to Denmark possible?

5. Carlosas

Carlosas Member

i
    have new version and can easy bring it to dk because i am in europe

6. wmgasfree

wmgasfree Member

Shipping to Denmark is probably not feasible.

7. Markk993

Markk993 Member

i did not hear whether this is the old version or the new version. I am looking for the first one that Tesla put out that fits into existing parts.. i am guessing since you mention the finish that it is the newer version? let me know I am in LA every other week

thanks

8. wmgasfree

wmgasfree Member

I'm not sure what you mean by the older or newer version. I purchased from Tesla and it was in my 2013 car. It is black leather, obeche matte wood, and has the iPhone connector.

9. Markk993

Markk993 Member

the original version sold for 600 and basically fit into the existing yacht floor... the newer version is $1250 and includes the armrest assembly so it has to be swapped out completely

10. wmgasfree

wmgasfree Member

I have the original version that fit into the yacht floor. I believe it cost me $650 with the iPhone connector. Let me know if interested.

11. rsabb

rsabb New Member

How much? can you send pics?

12. rsabb

rsabb New Member

if still available...

13. wmgasfree

wmgasfree Member

The center console has been sold. I do have a 19" rim (original style) and tire (new) that I used as a spare for sale, if interested.