TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Orlando Delivery 6/17/18

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by PR MAVERICK, Jun 18, 2018.

1. PR MAVERICK

PR MAVERICK Member

Just got delivery of my Model 3 Pearl white 174xx VIN, quick delivery in and out about 30 minutes. Car drives nice just have to get to the regenerate breaking, anyways anyone interested in seeing the car close to the Millenia mall hit me up I lile to charge there since its free.

• Like x 2
  2. Faustic

Faustic Member

Congratulations! I'm also in Orlando and have a 174xx VIN pearl white that I'm awaiting delivery on. I was supposed to have it 3 weeks ago but it's been delayed because its still in the body shop for a rear bumper paint mismatch.

I'm guessing the paint looks good on yours?

3. PR MAVERICK

PR MAVERICK Member

Sorry to hear that yea no issue on mine, did they delayed it themselves to correct or did you noticed on delivery about the mismatch?

4. Chips

Chips Member

Congrats! Where do they do the deliveries in Orlando - at the Eatonville store? I stopped there a few months back hoping to see a 3 in the showroom but they had none on display. They were happy to let me roam the parking lot and look at 6 or 7 parked out there.

5. Faustic

Faustic Member

They found it on their own inspection and delayed my delivery. Gave me two choices...wait for a new VIN or wait for the body shop. I decided to wait for the body shop because they originally thought it would be quicker but it's been delay after delay each week. I almost regret not waiting for a new VIN. They're supposed to be picking up it up from the shop today and then they'll schedule me again for delivery after they do their own inspection. Not holding my breath because I've heard this story at least 3 times already but I'm crossing my fingers. They were kind enough at least to take my trade in and give me a rental at least. Pretty happy with their customer service despite the body shop being out of their control.

6. PR MAVERICK

PR MAVERICK Member

I hope everything goes well and you get it soon, was the loaner a Tesla?

7. PR MAVERICK

PR MAVERICK Member

Yes Eatonville store they said that maybe in July they would get one in display, but yea theirs a few model 3 on the parking lot

8. Faustic

Faustic Member

Unfortunately not, they gave me a Cadillac (via onsite Hertz reps). I can't complain though,they reimburse gas and provide a toll transponder.

9. PR MAVERICK

PR MAVERICK Member

Okay yea that was nice of them, my dilemma now is exactly with the transponder for the sunpass. I called sunpass and the guy told me that the tesla needs the transponder that is mounted on the front bumber where the front plate would go, I hope I don't have to drill that thing on the model 3.

10. Faustic

Faustic Member