TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Orlando social event

Discussion in 'Florida' started by L-P-G, Apr 15, 2016.

1. L-P-G

L-P-G Member

Anyone going? I got an invite but haven't RSVPed

2. TFHutch

TFHutch Electron Pilot

Going to Orlando for the Tesla Social event 5/7/16.
    Just got my Classic Model S 4/29/16. This will be our first real road trip. Planing on staying the night if I can find a destination charger in the area. Any suggestions?

3. wolfson292

wolfson292 Architect

Planning to attend this morning. Normally to far of a drive, but in Orlando this weekend.

4. kort677

kort677 Active Member

I wasn't invited, where is the event?

5. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Marc,

I found that Tesla's mass mailings are hit and miss.

There a social in your neck of the woods tomorrow morning. Did you get an invitation to that? If not, contact Tesla.

Sunday Social at Tesla Jacksonville
    Tesla Jacksonville
    4813 River City Drive, Suite 125
    Jacksonville, FL
    Get directions
    May 8
    10am-12pm
    We are excited to invite you to this month’s Tesla Weekend Social series at Tesla Jacksonville.

This event series was designed exclusively for owners. Over a light breakfast, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with Tesla product experts, learn more about latest product features and speak with fellow owner enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you at the event as we take a closer look at Trip Planning.

Larry

6. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Marc,

If you can't make it to tomorrow's Jacksonville social there's one on March 22nd.

Sunday Social at Tesla Jacksonville
    Tesla Jacksonville
    4813 River City Drive, Suite 125
    Jacksonville, FL
    Get directions
    May 22
    10am-12pm
    We are excited to invite you to this month’s Tesla Weekend Social series at Tesla Jacksonville.

This event series was designed exclusively for owners. Over a light breakfast, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with Tesla product experts, learn more about latest product features and speak with fellow owner enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you at the event as we take a closer look at Trip Planning.

Larry