Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orlando - tint/PPF recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many Tesla Florida members have used Pete Borras for some years. He has done all three of my Tesla (P85D, P3D, Model S Plaid) and has been exemplary.
His office in Tampa is near the Tampa Tesla store and he picks up and delivers if you wish (I have not done that). Back in 2015 when I first used them it was through referral from Florida Tesla Enthusiasts/

I drive from Miami to them because for the excellent work and relatively modest prices. FWIW, Pete has a Model 3 and his spouse has a Model Y.

I contacted EV Studio and talked with Pete, a great guy who knows Tesla well. I it was going to be difficult to get a ride back to Orlando from Tampa @jbcarioca. I also talked with Jeremy at Empire Auto Spa, he was also very knowledgeable regarding Tesla. Both of them had some great packages if you want to do PPF and Tint at the same time. I am picking up my 2022 MY Performance tomorrow from Empire Auto Spa. I will update the thread on the outcome and work.

I contacted EV Studio and talked with Pete, a great guy who knows Tesla well. I it was going to be difficult to get a ride back to Orlando from Tampa @jbcarioca. I also talked with Jeremy at Empire Auto Spa, he was also very knowledgeable regarding Tesla. Both of them had some great packages if you want to do PPF and Tint at the same time. I am picking up my 2022 MY Performance tomorrow from Empire Auto Spa. I will update the thread on the outcome and work.
Wanted to follow up on the quality of work performed by Empire Auto Spa on your Tesla.

The quality of the PPF and Tint have been great. No issues and I do use Mister Carwash every week and no signs of micro-scratches in PPF. I did the clear PPF and ceramic coating. Car still feels smooth to the touch. No bubbles or discoloration in window tent. The PPF has been a great way to protect the car. Love bugs no longer worry me, the acid in the dead bodies on paint can cause issues in FL. I recently went back to get the front bumper redone due to hitting road debris that cut into the ppf and crinkled it up beyond sun sitting self healing. While they I learned they now have color changing PPF, heavy duty, not the vinyl color change, true PPF color change in some amazing colors. They are always friendly and professional. Very pleased with service and products.