Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orlando - tint/PPF recommendations

jbcarioca

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2015
Many Tesla Florida members have used Pete Borras for some years. He has done all three of my Tesla (P85D, P3D, Model S Plaid) and has been exemplary.
His office in Tampa is near the Tampa Tesla store and he picks up and delivers if you wish (I have not done that). Back in 2015 when I first used them it was through referral from Florida Tesla Enthusiasts/

I drive from Miami to them because for the excellent work and relatively modest prices. FWIW, Pete has a Model 3 and his spouse has a Model Y.

joshjm500

Oct 9, 2021
orlando florida
If you guys are still looking for a shop near orlando, Empire auto spa in Longwood does exceptional work! i just had a full color change PPF wrap done with ceramic tints, and theyve done a few other of my cars.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC