Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orleans, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are up and running!

Attachments

• 125F1BCE-A31E-401C-829F-1900FB3C8E4F.jpeg
    125F1BCE-A31E-401C-829F-1900FB3C8E4F.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 152
This is fantastic! My family’s vacation house is just 2 miles from there. No more bringing up a 30 foot NEMA 14-50 extension cord to plug into an electric dryer outlet!

It make a huge difference for SR+ owners as well. My wife's family lives around Chatham, and the last time we spent a weekend up there we just had to charge to 100% before Sagamore Bridge and pray we had enough charge to make it back there by Monday.

Reactions: PoitNarf
When I use the voice command "navigate to Orleans supercharger" I get the response on my MCU 'unavailable'. I have to tap the lower right-hand supercharger icon in order to show all of them and then click on Orleans supercharger so that the battery will be conditioned by the time I get there. Does anyone else have this issue?

Happy to see the "new" Supercharger in Orleans. Spouse and I split the year half in Wellfleet and half south of Tucson AZ. We have a Bolt for the Cape and will be ordering a MY in the Fall, when we return to AZ (I want to give the factory time to sort things out a bit). We'll be using the new MY to drive back and forth between the two homes in lieu of flying.

Life's an adventure!

Rich

Wife wondering why no gasoline is coming out of this fueling nozzle...
Silly photo I took behind Wellfleet Town Hall at the as yet non-functioning EV station located there. Charger is active now.
hCmHDBv.jpg

Last edited:
I was at the Orleans supercharger yesterday and some guys were laying down coils of barriers behind the chargers. I asked him what was going on and he said the pipe is coming through. His best guess is in about 2 weeks. He doesn't know if it's going to shut down the whole row of charges at the same time or not. Does anyone know?