Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OT: Was there a car event in Kent on 6/18?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is off-topic, but I don't really know of a better place to ask this.

Last night, maybe a little before 9 pm, I saw an Audi R8 (brand new with temp tags) and a Lamborghini (driving in the opposite direction, I didn't really get a good look at, but it could've been a Huracan, and was definitely Gallardo or newer).

The R8 was traveling north on 132nd Ave SE (from Auburn into Kent), and turned east onto Kent-Kangley towards Lake Meridian and Covington. The Lambo was driving east on Kent-Kangley, also driving towards Lake Meridian/Covington. Since they were coming from different directions and heading towards the same direction, if there was an event, it would seem like they were heading to it, rather than leaving an event, but then, 9pm seems kind of late for a Thursday night event.

A bit later, I also saw a Panamera go to the Reber Ranch on 132nd.

Now, it's not uncommon to see nice cars here and there in Kent. Aside from my own Model S, I see another one now and then, also some newer Jaguar XF/XJ, and I've even seen a Bentley twice at the bank. However, I have never seen something as exotic/showy as a Lambo or an R8 in Kent, and to see them both at the same time makes me think that there must have been some kind of event. Does anyone know?

After typing out this whole post, I suddenly remembered that Pacific Raceways is in the southeast corner of Kent. However, Pacific Raceways has been there for a long time and I have still never seen exotic cars in Kent for all of the time I've been living there.