TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

OTA update!

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Hawnboy, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Hawnboy

Hawnboy Member

Today I was tagged and did the software update to 2020.32.3! Anybody else update yet?

One feature of this update was closing the windows, if left open upon auto lock when you walk away... didn't work! Hmmm...

2. gmtom1

gmtom1 Active Member

I got the 32.3 update earlier this week. I like the notification and windows feature, but haven't been able to test it yet.

One thought - if you were testing at home, perhaps you also have the "leave unlocked at home" feature enabled, so the car actually didn't auto lock?

3. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

I went from 28.6 to 32.2 last week. guess 32.3 must have bug fixes included since same features as 32.2.

4. fstop11

fstop11 Member

My wife and I both updated our M3s last night. Haven't tried it out yet, but hopefully it will prevent me from washing my car while the window is cracked (again).

5. Hawnboy

Hawnboy Member

You need to enable the feature to work by going into the Locks setting, scroll down to the bottom and slide the Close Windows on Lock right.

Works get now, even at home parked in the garage.

Nice feature... thanks Tesla and Elon!

• Like x 1
  6. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

I think it was just like it - only different.

• Funny x 1