Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OTA updates. Friend or foe? Who's car is it any way?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you did want to update was it one install? Or multiple incremental updates?
Previously, if I skipped an update it only installed whatever was the latest for my car…there was no incremental approach. Don’t know if that’s still true but I suspect so. I’m still on v2022.20.8 awaiting the much-anticipated AutoPark and Summon functions to return to subsequent software. When that happens and I actually update, I expect no need to do any of the incrementals.

I look forward to every update. Some times when I know an update is out there, I go to my 2022 MSLR and anxiously hit the software page. Then I watch as it teases me with "checking for updates...". More often than not I am disappointed with "your car has the latest update ".

I will never go back to Microsoft Bob.
1000028687.jpg

I look forward to every update. Some times when I know an update is out there, I go to my 2022 MSLR and anxiously hit the software page. Then I watch as it teases me with "checking for updates...". More often than not I am disappointed with "your car has the latest update ".

I will never go back to Microsoft Bob.
View attachment 1032581
Didn’t “Bob” replace the much-abhorred “Clippy?”

• Funny
Reactions: zoomer0056