Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other ev manufacturer oem tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on the Pirellis. The fronts are how shall we say “not round”. Both needed some shaving to get them round. Eliminated some nagging vibration that was new compared to the Michelins.

Incidentally tire shop owner said - can we please not buy Pirellis anymore. They’re not round ever! I pointed him to the rears that are round and said “see they know how to make them round!, they just don’t do it all the time”

After shaving, it will need another couple of hundred miles before I test efficiency!

Update on the Pirellis. The fronts are how shall we say “not round”. Both needed some shaving to get them round. Eliminated some nagging vibration that was new compared to the Michelins.

Incidentally tire shop owner said - can we please not buy Pirellis anymore. They’re not round ever! I pointed him to the rears that are round and said “see they know how to make them round!, they just don’t do it all the time”

After shaving, it will need another couple of hundred miles before I test efficiency!
Oh that sucks. I'm not a fan of pirelli, but the OEM 19" are really good tires and they've changed my opinion.