Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other Owners in Wyoming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@pox, I know you won't like hearing this, but I had the Tesla Ranger at my house today fixing a broken window and he told me he knows of 5 Model 3's already delivered to Jackson. :oops:

What! I still don't have a VIN! 5 weeks after configuration. So how many Teslas are in Wyoming now? Last I hear there were around 5 S's in Jackson alone so there has to be as the very least 10 Jackson Tesla's now.

What! I still don't have a VIN! 5 weeks after configuration. So how many Teslas are in Wyoming now? Last I hear there were around 5 S's in Jackson alone so there has to be as the very least 10 Jackson Tesla's now.

The same Ranger confirmed he knows of 25 S/X’s actually serviced in the Jackson area but estimated around 30 exist.

BTW, he pointed out “Tesla Ranger” has been rebranded to “Tesla Local Service” as evidenced by the sign on his truck. When I teased him about driving an ICE he noted that in more urban locations Tesla has been repurposing older S’s as service vehicles. The hatch opens up to a large toolbox.

Reactions: KJD
In May 2012 I brought a Roadster into WY from previous owner in Colorado.
In Dec 2012 I bought new 2012 Model S.
These could possibly be firsts for Teslas in WY, at least I haven't heard of any earlier Wyoming registrations.

The same Ranger confirmed he knows of 25 S/X’s actually serviced in the Jackson area but estimated around 30 exist.

BTW, he pointed out “Tesla Ranger” has been rebranded to “Tesla Local Service” as evidenced by the sign on his truck. When I teased him about driving an ICE he noted that in more urban locations Tesla has been repurposing older S’s as service vehicles. The hatch opens up to a large toolbox.

With the 5 Model 3's delivered it sounds like Jackson has the largest concentration of Teslas in Wyoming. How many are on TMC? It would be cool to have a meeting this summer in Jackson. I want to see some pictures of the Models S service vehicles, sounds cool.

Hi all! I'm running for State Representative in Jackson, and as a Tesla owner, I figured I might as well post about it here as well. I think getting more electric cars on the road to replace ICE ones is going to be essential for the future of our environment, but I think to help make that happen, policy decisions will need to be made to make sure infrastructure is in place. I want to see more level 2 chargers (which I've seen @pox advocate for and applaud) and I'd love to see incentives for level 3 chargers around the state to make travel feasible in WY for non-Tesla EVs.

If you know anyone who votes in Jackson, please point them my way! https://electmikeyin.com

I've seen _so many_ Teslas this summer in Jackson. It's really becoming a thing! (thanks @rhumbliner for helping me with a promo code for my car)

Reactions: pox
I haven't seen any Model 3s in Cheyenne yet. But a while ago I saw two Model Ss outside one relatively average looking house. a 100D and an 85D I think. I remember thinking those two cars might've been worth more than the house they were parked in front of. I'm guessing it was just a slight coincidence that the guy had two friends over each with a Model S.

Well anyway I'm getting my 3D next week! So now there might be two Model 3s in Cheyenne!

Reactions: tmoz
Update on the Lander Drive Electric Event

We are changing up the location for the Morning to the Wings and Wheels Car and Air Show at the Air Port.

They contacted me and asked us to join them as the are at the same time. The are expecting thousands of attendes so we can expose more people to EVs.

Day: Saturday, September 8, 2018
Time: 9am to 2pm
1350 W Main St
Lander, WY 82510

Then Rally down to Lander Breadboard 2pm to 5pm

National Drive Electric Week Event - Lander

Reactions: sdoorex
Longtime Tesla Fan, stock owner, Model 3 deposit holder-switched to P100D owner. I live in Powell. It will be interesting making the trip to Denver to the nearest Tesla service center. It wants me to drive to the Gillette Supercharger and then down to the Wheatland Supercharger for the yearly service. That only about 3 hours out of my way. HA! :) There has to be a better option.

Longtime Tesla Fan, stock owner, Model 3 deposit holder-switched to P100D owner. I live in Powell. It will be interesting making the trip to Denver to the nearest Tesla service center. It wants me to drive to the Gillette Supercharger and then down to the Wheatland Supercharger for the yearly service. That only about 3 hours out of my way. HA! :) There has to be a better option.
Mobile Rangers? Not sure if they can do yearly service, but perhaps if nothing is wrong with the car, they can do it.