TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ottawa electric vehicle and Ottawa Tesla Owners Holiday Dinner

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Aussie Bob, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Aussie Bob

Aussie Bob Member

Hi everyone.

We plan to hold our holiday dinner at the same place we held last year's dinner where we had Model S and Roadster cars parked inside near our dinner table.

We have set 19:00 Monday Dec 12 at Tudor Hall, 3750 North Bowesville Rd, ( near Riverside and Uplands) for the dinner.

Tudor Hall is owned by Tesla owners and they are very helpful with our Ottawa functions.

Let me know if you can make it. I will be sending an e-mail to our Ottawa Tesla Owners group.

Please pass the word around as dinner is not only for Ottawa Tesla Owners but also for prospective owners and electric car enthusiasts.

2. gmetrail

gmetrail Member

Count me in.

Gérard

3. Aussie Bob

Aussie Bob Member

Thanks. Noted.

4. Max P90D

Max P90D Tesla Addict

I'll be there!

Also, who will be attending the Tesla event this Saturday the 19th? I reserved a spot but am unable to test drive a vehicle. :( Still going to go though!

Max

5. Aussie Bob

Aussie Bob Member

The Ottawa Tesla owners and electric car enthusiasts dinner is on Dec 12

Grateful if you would let me know ASAP if you plan to attend as need to let Tudor Hall know how many plan to attend.

• Like x 1