Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got some goodies for my Mod3 from Abstract Ocean. Waiting on a quote from Goldwing autocare for ceramic tints and front xpel clear bra. Now considering between spyder or weathertech mats for the winter. tessy.jpg

Picking up my car on June 6 at 2:45 pm at International Centre.

Got an estimate of $56.5 for my 2013 P85+:

Resale Price 73,500

% Original Price 56%

Tesla Cost to Resell (17,000)

Trade-in Value* 56,500

% Original Configured Price 43%

$56,500.00

I agree with their resale price of $73.5K but wouldn't expect to get that on a private sale. On a trade in, I expect that my trade-in would be worth $63.8 after tax savings on the trade-in.

I would consider selling the car privately but there seem to be a lot of model S's on AutoTrader. Guess I will be driving my Models S on the way there and my Model 3 on the way back!

This is so unprofessional. My delivery is tomorrow at 1:00PM. I e-mailed several times, called and left two voice messages to find out the total for the certified cheque. After over a week, still no response from my ISA and delivery is tomorrow.

This is so unprofessional. My delivery is tomorrow at 1:00PM. I e-mailed several times, called and left two voice messages to find out the total for the certified cheque. After over a week, still no response from my ISA and delivery is tomorrow.

I'm afraid of this scenario too. Please see my posted called "What was or will be your payment method at delivery?" because you might just be able to bring a void personal cheque and they'll do an EFT at delivery.

Where do you see MVPA? I am flying to Toronto on Monday for business and will pick up my car on Thursday and (hopefully) drive back to Ottawa.
I would like to have the amount soon so I can go to my bank and get a Bank Draft drawn up!
It’s in your Manage account under Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement. But like me it will not be there until the early morning the day before your delivery date.

Yes - Joey at Power It Up. I’m totally happy with the result.

I'm getting it done with Joey(Power it UP) as well. I"m getting my panel upgraded to 200amp services. Waiting for Hydro One.

For time being Joey was nice enough to install the Charger and set it at lower output so that i can at least charge my car until we get a date from Hydro.

Everyone else were quoting higher. Highly recommend!

Reactions: Liquidmetal101
As requested pics of my car. I will take pic the car with tinted... maybe mon or tues.

I have seen a Red Model 3 in Orleans as well.

Congrats on yours this week. IC is swamped. My appt was at 1:45 but didn’t leave IC till 6sh. They couldn’t find my custom license plate, after an hour, they found the plate but no stickers. They had to get someone to go pick up new sticker and deliver to IC.

One thing I can say is they were willing to help!

I didn’t mind, I waited 2 years, waiting for another couple of hours was not an issue. During that time I was jus playing with car, settings etc...

Expect delays and done expect to be fully charged. Mine was only charged to 55%.

Attachments

• 64AE6A1D-DCEF-4309-9335-8839B15A44BE.jpeg
    64AE6A1D-DCEF-4309-9335-8839B15A44BE.jpeg
    522.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 2B6539A5-A6E4-41FC-8C1B-87B2CB4AFD68.jpeg
    2B6539A5-A6E4-41FC-8C1B-87B2CB4AFD68.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 7BABEE4B-6D07-4CC5-9E62-53127C7D7076.jpeg
    7BABEE4B-6D07-4CC5-9E62-53127C7D7076.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 1661AB93-1F1B-4D75-91CC-5CFFF313EB7F.jpeg
    1661AB93-1F1B-4D75-91CC-5CFFF313EB7F.jpeg
    538.2 KB · Views: 77
New member, i'm catching on this thread. Should of joined long back lol. Guess never tooo late,.

My model 3 is @ the Shop (Derand Motorsports) they will be doing tint and Full Protection Film using XPEL ultimate.
I will see if i can get some pics.
Congrats on getting your M3, I got my MSM a week ago. Would you mind sharing how much Derand is charging on this forum or PM me ? Thanks

Reactions: Liquidmetal101
That was probably me cruising around Orleans. I picked up my ride on the 31st. I love it so far. Had fun driving from Toronto. EAP was awesome!
Thats awesome! I was going to make a uturn but there was a cop there at the intersection, haha. After 2 years of waiting it was pretty cool to finally see a Model 3 in person, even if it were for a few seconds! Its great that there will be others in Orleans with the Mod3 too.

As requested pics of my car. I will take pic the car with tinted... maybe mon or tues.

I have seen a Red Model 3 in Orleans as well.

Congrats on yours this week. IC is swamped. My appt was at 1:45 but didn’t leave IC till 6sh. They couldn’t find my custom license plate, after an hour, they found the plate but no stickers. They had to get someone to go pick up new sticker and deliver to IC.

One thing I can say is they were willing to help!

I didn’t mind, I waited 2 years, waiting for another couple of hours was not an issue. During that time I was jus playing with car, settings etc...

Expect delays and done expect to be fully charged. Mine was only charged to 55%.
Looks great! What % tint (ceramic?) did you go with? Ill go with Derand if you were satisfied with their work plus they are closer to me in Orleans. Price reasonable? Did you install the console wrap yourself? Sorry for all the questions just super excited to be getting her home.