Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats awesome! I was going to make a uturn but there was a cop there at the intersection, haha. After 2 years of waiting it was pretty cool to finally see a Model 3 in person, even if it were for a few seconds! Its great that there will be others in Orleans with the Mod3 too.

If you see me on the road and if I’m not busy lol I don’t mind stopping and have few chit chats with any Tesla lovers. I have been waiting for 2 years and I totally know how it feels!

Within first 24hrs of me having the vehicle, I had 7 ppl approached and asked question about it. And thumbs up from Other Tesla S owners!

If you see me on the road and if I’m not busy lol I don’t mind stopping and have few chit chats with any Tesla lovers. I have been waiting for 2 years and I totally know how it feels!

Within first 24hrs of me having the vehicle, I had 7 ppl approached and asked question about it. And thumbs up from Other Tesla S owners!
Thanks!
Ill have to keep mine in my garage, my neighbours keep asking me when I'm getting it. hehe.

Reactions: KAN_03
Looks great! What % tint (ceramic?) did you go with? Ill go with Derand if you were satisfied with their work plus they are closer to me in Orleans. Price reasonable? Did you install the console wrap yourself? Sorry for all the questions just super excited to be getting her home.

I’m doing 35% all over. Not doing the sunroof above me but will be doing the back all glass with one piece. There was a posting on another forum about it. He did the back window alone and was not happy with it.

I did not go with ceramic.

Price is very reasonable, I have called everyone in town but went with the average price. Did not want to go with high or too cheap. Read reviews. I will let you know how it goes. It’s also close to my home so I can pop in here and there lol...

The centre console, the wood dash wrap I did myself. First time. Also got wireless charging.

Looking around for tint installers in Ottawa. Anyone have any experience with Durand?
They did my S. Very happy with the install. Great service. Andre the owner says he's doing a few 3's.
Got Xpel, No tint yet. You'll be happy with the product.

Congratulations model 3 folks! So excited to see them on the roads in Ottawa!

They did my S. Very happy with the install. Great service. Andre the owner says he's doing a few 3's.
Got Xpel, No tint yet. You'll be happy with the product.

Congratulations model 3 folks! So excited to see them on the roads in Ottawa!
I was at Costco this morning so I decided to stop into Derand and get a quote for tints and paint protection. They had two MidnightMetallic 3s in their workshop. And did work on a Red 3 recently. Pretty cool seeing them in person.

I was at Costco this morning so I decided to stop into Derand and get a quote for tints and paint protection. They had two MidnightMetallic 3s in their workshop. And did work on a Red 3 recently. Pretty cool seeing them in person.

I must of missed you by 30 minutes. Mine is on the left :) and the other one is from Montreal. Spoke to the owner as well.

Attachments

• IMG_5932.jpg
    IMG_5932.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5931.jpeg
    IMG_5931.jpeg
    563.5 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Liquidmetal101
We stopped in Belleville on the way home today to check out their superchargers.

Is Belleville up and running? I did not know that?
Once Brockville is setup, the trip to Toronto back and forth would not be an issue. There would be 4 to choose from in a worse scenario.

I'm sure we should be able to go on a full charge.

I LOVE the RED Model 3!!! I should have listened to my son lol.

Once Brockville is setup, the trip to Toronto back and forth would not be an issue. There would be 4 to choose from in a worse scenario.

Lol...yes red is sporty. Not yet for Belleville but very soon I think.

Kan_03, I’m also in Orleans. We should do an Orleans meet-up some time. I’ll bring my X too.

After some back and forward with my SA (and them continuing to push me away from Montreal delivery), I will be picking up my Model 3 June 9 at International Centre in Toronto! Flying into Pearson as well.

I can definitely understand Tesla trying to centralize deliveries as much as possible at this time. Here's hoping for a service centre in Ottawa in the near future *fingers crossed*.

What time is your delivery on Saturday? I’m driving down for 11am and you’re welcome to hitch a ride and save a couple hundred $. Of course you’d need to be ready to go by 6:30 in the morning. . PM if you’re interested.

Anyone else picking their 3 up next Saturday (the 9th)? My appt is supposed to be at 11am. Hopefully they charge to at least 90% for Ottawa folks. Mine is Blue with 19” wheels.

Anyone get one with 19’s yet?

Plan ahead. Mine was around 50%
I had to charge at Port Hope then again on Kingston. I did not have my charger installed at home.

Kan_03, I’m also in Orleans. We should do an Orleans meet-up some time. I’ll bring my X too.

I love that idea! My car should be out by this week hopefully by Thursday.

If I do we can meet for sure. Others can join as well. I’m sure there are other reservation holders who have never seen a 3. This give them an opportunity to see as well.

I love that idea! My car should be out by this week hopefully by Thursday.

If I do we can meet for sure. Others can join as well. I’m sure there are other reservation holders who have never seen a 3. This give them an opportunity to see as well.
Let’s give everyone a couple of weeks to get their cars coated, wrapped, etc. Maybe some evening in the Place d’Orleans parking lot next to the new RBC building.

Reactions: KAN_03 and Blu-Ion