Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa River Rally ~ Early Spring 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just musing about a rally for QC/ON owners and families. There are plenty of fun things to do along the Ottawa River before the bugs get bad. Wondering if anyone might be interested in participating in a Rally, starting in Gatineau, up to Shawville on the 148, including some events like zip lining the chutes Coulonge, whitewater rafting/kayaking, dinner and/or camping. I can offer charging stalls and campsites for 4 cars. (TT30, 14-50 and HPWC), and can get group rate discounts for rafting, zip lining, dinner at the new Spruceholme resto in Fort Coulonge, then a brewery tour and tasting at Whitewater brewery and back down the 17 the following day. Can also post rates for the local B&B for those who'd prefer that. Let me know!

Just bumped this over to the Canada section. We prefer local events like this to be in the regional forums.

Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm totally slammed at work, but if I can tear myself away it sounds like a nice event.