TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ottawa Tesla Owners Club

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Doug_G, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

We've had a couple of threads about Ottawa activities, but I thought it would be a good idea to start a main thread for the Ottawa Club. Needed for the index!

2. Aussie Bob

Aussie Bob Member

Great idea Doug. We will need to finalize our club info in relation to Tesla support of Club sctivities during our Dec 08 function.

3. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

#4 Doug_G, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Pics from the Ottawa Tesla Owner Club dinner, Dec 8, 2015

Indoor parking!

IMG_4610.JPG

Dining by headlight?

IMG_4614.JPG

A great time was had by all!

IMG_4617.JPG

Thank you very much to Franco and Frances! The excellent facility really made the night special.

5. decibel

decibel Member

I shouldn't have stored my winter tires/wheels at the Montreal service centre. For those of you in Ottawa that also made that decision, the Montreal service centre has no plans for repeating last year's Ottawa tire changeover event. This was an initiative of the Montreal service manager and currently there is no Montreal service manager in a position to provide that type of sensible leadership.

Perhaps a call in campaign (450-629-1436) to show that there is demand in Ottawa for such a coordinated and simple service solution might encourage Tesla Motors to provide some minimal support to Canada's fourth biggest metropolitan area.

6. mikec8

mikec8 Member

Sounds like they listened, just got the email notification for the event on Saturday November 19th. Though I'm due for my 20,000km service so will be going to Montreal this round, useful for spring if they do it again.