Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Tesla Owners Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pics from the Ottawa Tesla Owner Club dinner, Dec 8, 2015

Indoor parking!

IMG_4610.JPG

Dining by headlight?

IMG_4614.JPG

A great time was had by all!

IMG_4617.JPG

Thank you very much to Franco and Frances! The excellent facility really made the night special.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have stored my winter tires/wheels at the Montreal service centre. For those of you in Ottawa that also made that decision, the Montreal service centre has no plans for repeating last year's Ottawa tire changeover event. This was an initiative of the Montreal service manager and currently there is no Montreal service manager in a position to provide that type of sensible leadership.

Perhaps a call in campaign (450-629-1436) to show that there is demand in Ottawa for such a coordinated and simple service solution might encourage Tesla Motors to provide some minimal support to Canada's fourth biggest metropolitan area.

Perhaps a call in campaign (450-629-1436) to show that there is demand in Ottawa for such a coordinated and simple service solution might encourage Tesla Motors to provide some minimal support to Canada's fourth biggest metropolitan area.

Sounds like they listened, just got the email notification for the event on Saturday November 19th. Though I'm due for my 20,000km service so will be going to Montreal this round, useful for spring if they do it again.