Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Tesla Owners Spring function

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has been some time since Ottawa Tesla Owners have a get together. We would encourage Old and New Tesla owners to come and join us to trade stories about your Tesla experiences and to meet fellow electric car enthusiasts.

We have made a booking at the following Chinese restaurant for 19:00 on Wednesday April 17, 2019:

RIDEAU Restaurant
500 Eagleson Rd,
Kanata
613-254-8824

This restaurant has great Chinese food; has good parking and is flexible enough to accommodate a large turnout. We will also try and arrange with the restaurant to serve a fixed menu for a set price so we do not have to spend time ordering after arrival.

If interested please reply to this message by letting me know how many plan to attend. We need to reserve seats at the restaurant.

Thank you

Aussie Bob

It has been some time since Ottawa Tesla Owners have a get together. We would encourage Old and New Tesla owners to come and join us to trade stories about your Tesla experiences and to meet fellow electric car enthusiasts.

We have made a booking at the following Chinese restaurant for 19:00 on Wednesday April 17, 2019:

RIDEAU Restaurant
500 Eagleson Rd,
Kanata
613-254-8824

This restaurant has great Chinese food; has good parking and is flexible enough to accommodate a large turnout. We will also try and arrange with the restaurant to serve a fixed menu for a set price so we do not have to spend time ordering after arrival.

If interested please reply to this message by letting me know how many plan to attend. We need to reserve seats at the restaurant.

Thank you

Aussie Bob
Is anyone interested?

Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC
Yeah that location is about 430km away from me which equates to 5 hours no traffic according to google. I really want to do it just for the sake of road tripping. Farthest I have gone was to Niagara Falls and back. A Wednesday though? We'll see.

That sounds like a nice idea , I would love to make the trip; but I am from the GTA area and for me this means a mandatory nights stay in a hotel that night, which means taking two days off work - the day of, to travel 4 hours to get there by 7pm... then to stay the night and travel back the next day. For that reason a weekend is better for me.

On a Saturday or a Sunday. Make it a Lunch/brunch get together and that makes it possible for me to leave early and drive down and then after the meeting drive home. Example, if the lunch is at 12:30pm, I would leave home at 7:30am, be there for 12:30pm; stay for a few hours and leave to go home around 4pm; then home by 9pm. No need to stay in a hotel - although the option would be there if it was a saturday.

Thanks for the invite, sounds like a great opportunity to meet Owners from the Ottawa area.