Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ouch, roadster accident, video evidence

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for your support guys. Carl, well noted – let me talk to my trusted car body shop first thing tomorrow. They're amazing and will organize the swap/repair/shipping if that's the best solution.

I can attest to Carl's work as well. I'll caution you on "body shops" that have Little to NO experience with Roadsters,

When Carl got my damaged car, obviously someone had tried to fix it improperly before I owned it.

Looks like they used the wrong glue to fuse some of the parts together. Just my humble opinion, As I had two quotes from "Tesla" certified shops and they had missed a few things that Carl found. Roadsters are vastly different animal to work on and repair. Experience is everything.. Medlock and Gruber would be the only ones I would trust to work on them ESPECIALLY if you plan on selling them later...

YMMV....

The best way to spend a Saturday afternoon in San Francisco is to have some stupid SUV backing up into your Roadster in a parking garage while you are at a stop behind it. "I'm sorry, I didn't see your car."

contact Carl! CM007

View attachment 519298

Now joining the club of Roadster body parts hunters. Front right fender for sure, front bumper is scratched and misaligned but maybe salvageable. Headlamp assemblies are still available from Tesla. Looks like the front carbon fiber hood and lip aren't broken.

Fortunately the excellent ARS body shop in Sunnyvale, Ca will be on my side. But I'm still in rage.

Job (almost) done! I'm so happy to have my car back. :)

IMG_20200513_080529.jpg